View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 12:13 PM   #1
bizzbeth
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love Stealing hearts... and googles...

We went to the vineyard this weekend and Oliver had a BLAST! He really likes to swim in the pool and run around like a mad man!!
1. Oliver in the pool with my boy
2. Oliver stealing Izzie's goggles (those two girls are (ready?) my boyfriend's dad's bestfriend's daughters) .. basically my little cousins! And the man in the photo is my BF dad or my Papa Keller. And then to the right is little Ollie stealing!
3. Oliver, by the pool.
I hope you enjoyed!
I was really bummed that I forgot my camera later on that day. Oliver went on the threewheeler with me and my bf when we picked cherries. and then we were threewheelin through the orchards and there were Corin's horses grazing in between the rows. It was so awesome. I wish i could have captured the moment.
Hope you enjoed the moments i DID happen to capture. hehe

P.S I just took a look at that third pic and the wind must have been blowing his ears up (cuz they are floppers) hehe It looks so funny with those big old things stickin up!! hehe
Attached Thumbnails
Stealing hearts... and googles...-picture-411.jpg   Stealing hearts... and googles...-picture-415.jpg   Stealing hearts... and googles...-picture-417.jpg  
bizzbeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!