View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 09:12 PM   #27
Annie&Badger
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchgirl
Jill, I posted my consolences on another thread, but saw this one and wanted to share something with you. My father passed away a year ago, and I had my little dog, Trace. Some days Trace was my only ray of sunshine. Trace joined my parents this past March, he was only 13 months old. He wasn't sick that we were aware of....he died in his sleep. One friend of mine explained.....Trace was here to help you deal with the loss of your dad, his purpose was done. And so perhaps God gave you Bentley to ease your loss of your father....and now his job was done.

I hope Bentley finds Trace up in heaven and that they are having a yorkie meet up all their own.

I am so so very sorry.
That's a beautiful thought and very elegantly put

Jill, I've posted on another thread in the general Yorkie section (I think there is another thread about some very kind people wanting to help you find a breeder close to you), but I just want to say again how sad I am for your loss. As bchgirl has so eloquently put it, Bentley is with your dad right now and they both love you very much. Please stay and let us know how you are doing and I hope that each day that passes is a little better for you

Much love and hugs,

Annie x
Annie&Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!