View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 07:11 AM   #40
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEETPEA
totally agree i dont like jen either. i like him with angelina better

I agree. While no one will ever know what happened in their marriage I think she messed it up herself. She had told him all along once Friends was over she would have children. The man was already in his 40's. Then all of a sudden she didn't have time and pretty much reniged on that deal and wanted to pursue her career even further. Let's be for real...I don't find her to be that good of an actress. Her career past Friends hasn't been much of a hit. The same for the rest of that cast. They were great due to the dynamics that they shared as a group. Anyhow she decided she wasn't ready and he figured why bother. With the money these celebrities have there is no reason they can't have it all. They have the money to have as much help as they want so there is no need to always put things off. Unfortunately, she gambled wrong and thought that he was going to keep on waiting and she lost.

I don't like the thought that the had an affair with Angelina if and when he was with Jen. There are some celebrities that are smart because they make it work by not taking on projects at the same time. When one is doing a movie they tag along and then their turn is up next. Several long term married hollywood couples have admitted that this is how they make things work.

Jen is sad in the fact that she did indeed use the breakup opportunistically when her movie was sagging. Funny while dating her current she kept saying how she won't talk about her relationship and wants to keep it private. Now that she has this new movie out she is ready to talk to the press about her great/loving relationship with Vince...please.

I can't knock giving a child a unique name but I think that it should be something that isn't that far fetched and also something that the child won't be teased over. I was watching a thing on MTV about starts and their children. They showed some of the names use and I have to say I pity the kids.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!