Thread: Teeth...
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2006, 07:08 AM   #3
Chel
Yorkie Yakker

Abby's Mom... She is right at the age that she will be loosing her teeth...Does she have stinky breath?.. Ususally when these guys start loosing there teeth, they have a distinct oder in their mouth. Part of the reason she doesnt want to chew is probably due to the teeth in the back are loose, and sore... If you can, get her to let you investigate them cause, they literally may be hanging in her mouth by a thread causing her pain. I know with Jazzy, I pulled out approx 5 of her baby teeth in the back part of her mouth. I could see they needed to go... The first one was the hardest...(for me to do)... I just cringed, but it came out so easy, and Jazzy was immediately relieved.... As a matter of fact, I kept all the teeth that I pulled out and the ones I found on the ground in the house. I told my honey that I was going to make him a "Jazzy Shark tooth" necklace... With Yorkies, sometimes they really have issues with loosing their teeth. As a matter of fact, my Jazzy hasnt lost her "canine" teeth - top or bottom... I have to bring her in tomorrow am for surgery on her knee and we are pulling the deciduous teeth left in her mouth as she has 2 of each one now... Your vet will be able to advise you on how your little one is coming along in the chomper department... Good Luck... Say a prayer for Jaz & me tomorrow..
Chel is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!