View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
Dan & Corinne
Inactive Account

Default Thank You Admin & Each of You Who Supports YT.

You know, the first few nights after Jewel died, I was on YT until 3 or 4 in the morning...

First it was to let everyone know that Jewel died. Then to explain what happened. Then to just express my feelings in a remeberance. Each time I wrote about her I cried and cried, but it gave me a place to express myself and have my feelings validated, that it's ok to cry and feel sad. Then as I read the responses I cried again and again both for Jewel but also it was like relief that there are so many people who understand, the love and compassion can be felt through the words. You shared my grief and embraced me with your words. You made me smile again. This site has helped me more than I imagined. Thank you.

Thank you to all of you who put so much work into building and maintaining this site.

Thank you to each of you who sent donations to support this site. If you haven't donated, please consider doing so to keep it going.

No response is necessary. I just wanted to let you know how valuable Yorkie Talk is to me.

Corinne
Dan & Corinne is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!