View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 05:23 PM   #6
browniesmom622
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Corinne
I didn't let Jazzie go up to the other dog, I let her go towards him. I would say I was in the 5 foot safe zone but the other dog was on the retractable leash thingy and came up to Jazzie. The lady yanked her dog back before it got ugly.

I understand there are various temperment in animals and I would not risk Jazzie getting hurt. I especially do not let Jazzie go up to children unless invited by the parents.

I do apologize if I offended anyone with my thread. I guess I'm too trusting and just assume most people are more responsible and if they own an animal that has the temperment to be unpredictable, they wouldn't take their pet to a crowded place.

Actually now that I think about that poor Yorkie must have been so scared and stressed with all those scary people and dogs around.
well thats different then she was so wrong esp since her yorkie was a csyco
thats prob one of the reasons i cant stand when people do that i dont know if there dog is mean and for tha matter they dont know if mine is ! lol

thats the problem with people now a days there not like us they dont train there dogs and take them out places

dont apologize

edit to say why did she have her dog out in a busy public place !?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!