View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:52 PM   #1
mikey
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default *fairly graphic language ahead*

sooooooo my friends and i took baxxxter with us to swim in a creek in the middle of nowhere yesterday.

it was my first time going to this place and, though the place was beautiful, there were a lot of drunk rednecks everywhere. oh joy.

well my three guy friends, one female friend, and baxxxter were having a good time swimming and jumping off the cliff and whatnot. you guys should have seen him out there dog-paddling away. it was hilarious. when we picked him up out of the water he would still paddle at the air, it was adorable. and he'd climb up on my back and surf while i did the swimming for him. everyone was having a good time.

until,

we were getting ready to go and i walked upstream to clean baxxxter off in the shallow water and some drunk inbred guys were like "are you a fag?!?"

oh. sh*t.

"cuz yu gut wun uf thim thar fag dawgs."

"this aint no place fur f*ckin fags and fag dawgs."

i knew i was about to get lynched.

i wanted to be like -yeah i'm gay not because i own a small dog, but because my willy only stands up for boys, not that it should be any of your concern- BUT i know better than to open my mouth around these rednecks.

so i just turned around and went back to my friends and, luckily, 2 of the three of them are in the army and would protect me in a heartbeat.

we left shortly after the death threats started.

it just makes me so angry that people are so hateful. i can, somewhat, understand people not agreeing with me. i understand that it's part of people's religion, but i dont understand why i should be made to feel like i'm less than everyone else.

i'm not.

and further more, this wasnt even REALLY about my sexuality. i'm not flamboyant and the only thing that made them think i was gay was having a yorkie.

and having a yorkie shouldn't suggest anything about me, other than the fact that i like my dog or my dogs breed.

i do not feel the need to defend myself or my choice in dogs to anyone.

i'm sorry this just really got under my skin. it's not the first time though, nor the last.

Last edited by mikey; 05-28-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!