View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:50 PM   #9
BabyFidgette
Learn Yorkie CPR!
Donating Member

Hi Cindy,

I would prefer to see the puppies in person and pay you in person. I would feel a lot safer this way. No offense, but I don't know you, and you don't know me. This way we will see each other and you will feel safe knowing that your babies are going to be with someone that you trust. Wouldn't you feel safer like that? I know I would! And when I get to Nigeria in two weeks I will call you up. If you don't have the puppies anymore, than I will do business with someone else. But why are you in such a rush to get rid of them? You can't wait two short weeks? Well, if you can't I received numerous other emails from people who are also doing missionary work in Nigeria that I'm sure would let me see the pups in person. If you can wait, great, if you can't, I understand. Oh, and you didn't tell me if they were Teacups or Teapot Yorkies. If they're teacups, that's okay, but I really wanted Teapots. Are they Teapots? Also, I said I wanted the boy and the girl. You were going to give me both for $500? That's really cheap. I just wouldn't feel right giving you $500 for both. I think that $800 would be more fair. I can't cheat you out of money, that's just not the kind of person I am. With us both being Christian, I know you would understand how I feel about cheating someone.
Anyway, I will await your reply and I hope we can meet soon.
Nicole
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!