Thread: Petland
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 12:18 PM   #15
RRRJeep861
No Longer a Member

Last year my sister bought a chihauhau from there. I told her not to do it but she did it anyway because it was cute and she was able to finance it through the store. The selling price was triple what they went for in the paper but she didn't have a lump sum to make the purchase from the paper.Needless to say it did not turn out well. She brought the pup over to my home and it was so small, probably less than 2lbs., and it just slept. We thought it was because it was a pup.She took it to a vet and it was placed on iv's and then died. The vet said it was advanced parvo. She only had the pup about two or three weeks. She went back to the store and told the manager what had happened and he pretty much said tuff and your still responsible for the bill and offered no compensation. She said I'll see you in court and she did, and she didn't have to say a word. The judge saw her paperwork and reamed the guy out and she didn't have to pay. That store is no longer in business. It's to bad that pup had to suffer like that.
RRRJeep861 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!