Thread: Petland
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 08:48 AM   #1
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Default Petland

Has anyone heard of this store? This is where my bf is going to get my puppy. He was told that they get all of their dogs from breeders.

So we go there yesterday and they had a ton of pups, including 3 yorkies, a couple jack russels, 3 s**tzu's, minipinchers, a boxer, a lot of poodle mixes, etc. The girl who worked there informed me that they do get there pups from breeders, they are a third party. Heres the reason I don't believe it: they get the smaller dogs in on a weekley basis, and the larger dogs like every 1.5 weeks. Doesnt that seem a little quick to be getting dogs in? I honestly dont think that there are that many breeders in the area to be supplying dogs every week, and if they are from breeders, they could be breeding the bitches nonstop. Next time I go there I'm going to ask for the breeders information and get in contact with them.

An another note, I played with this s**tzu and fell in love with it!!! I was so close to buying it, but I would have to finance it and since Im closing on a house soon, I cant do anything to my credit I also played with a yorkie there, but if it was out of those 2 specific dogs I wouldve gotten the s**tzu. Now I'm torn between what kind of dog I wanna get.
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!