Thread: Dear God
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2006, 06:21 AM   #1
Leehawnshee
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Rose Dear God

I saw a similar letter on another website and thought I better do the same. Not that I don’t trust God or anything it is just that he was a very special boy and some things might not be that obvious!

Dear God,

Please remember these few things when taking care of my little boy.
If Milo starts barking or moaning for no apparent reason (he sounds like a whining 5 year old) he wants to go for a walk. He gets very excited and it is sometimes very difficult to attach his lead but please be patient, or maybe you don’t need leashes in heaven? He loves playing fetch and if you have time you can throw the ball for him. He is a very clever boy and will sometimes not return the ball because he wants you to chase him. I’ve learned a little something to trick him into coming back though. Just use two balls and wave the second one when you see he is thinking about starting his chase game!
He also loves empty toilet rolls, small boxes of any kind, sponges and tissues. Basically anything that he can rip to pieces! (Good idea if you need to keep him quiet/occupied for a few minutes). But remember not to leave tissues in your pockets because he is very sneaky and will steal them without you even knowing about it. There is also a little soft toy that looks a lot like Milo. I sent it with him so I’m sure you know which one I’m talking about. He loves that dog (and I mean LOVE). He will not mount anything else – I promise! – so please just leave him to get on with it!
Once a week you can take about two dessert spoons of frozen peas, in a cup with some boiling water, once defrosted you can feed them to Milo one by one / three by three – he normally loves them!
He likes to lie on your shoulder right against your neck and will happily sleep there until you move him. He’s a “in your face” kinda guy and will run up your chest and give you kisses right in the mouth. He’s never met a man, dog, or woman that he didn’t like. Watch your ears…..he loves to jump up on the back of the couch and nibble on your ears. He won't bite to hurt but it sure does tickle! The top of his head will become pointed if you don’t kiss if often during the day.
He loves to “hide” under blankets and towels and things…..please keep some thrown around for him. Preferably the soft, fleecy type…..they’re his favourites.
Make sure he has plenty of toys…..he’ll bring you one when you come home so you can play.
When you and Mrs. God go to bed, he likes curl up under the covers in the bend of your knees.
Please make sure he gets his fair share of treats…..he’s VERY polite and will let the other dogs push him away if you don’t watch out for him. He’ll be very gentle when taking a treat from you so you’ll never have to worry about your fingers. When you’re watching a movie, when you eat a piece of popcorn, he gets a piece. When you or Mrs. God take a nap on the sofa, please cover up with a soft blankie so he can snuggle under it with you. Please assign someone to show him around, introduce him to everyone, and point him toward the treats.
And please don’t worry about the leaves and sticks and grass he vacuums up from the yard and brings inside…..I’ll clean them up when I get there.
That’s all for now God. Tell him we love him, we miss him, and we hope he likes the food up there.

We miss you more every day Sunny boy -- you were our golden ray of sunshine and your time with us was all too short. We will always love you.
Mummy & Daddy
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!