View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
lilannie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Teeth Thank You Abigail and Kari

Thank You so much Abigail and Kari!........Bailey received his gift late last night, after we finally picked it up. We put the box down in front of him and he hid behind mom, LOL, and when we started tearing tape of he went frantic.......I tryed to explain the joy of big boxes in the mail, but he didn't believe me. As soon as I got the box open though he had to get his nose in there, being ever so cautious though. He eyed the treats , and finally decided it was worth getting at......So aside from the wonderful box of goodies you gave mom and dad a great big laugh.

Bailey's wonderful gift box contained a stretch pull toy, a squeaky crab (which he just loves), a soft bone shaped squeaky toy, a soft football squeaky toy, a bag of t-bones, a pack of rawhide chews, a coil bully chew, a beautiful polo shirt, and a pair of awesome cargo shorts.....He is dressed to impress now. Please accept my apologies if I have forgotten anything, between Bailey, his fur bro , and his skin bro's, it was a little hectic, kinda like Christmas.

It was so hard to get pictures of everything but here are a few. We had sooo much fun!!.....Thank you, Thank you, everything was just wonderful!.....kisses to Abigail from Bailey!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bgift.jpg (6.1 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg bgift2.jpg (5.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg gift4.jpg (10.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg gift6.jpg (6.4 KB, 36 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!