View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 04:16 PM   #2
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

ROTFL You poor thing - you must have been having a heart attack ! lol - that IS funny !

Mine is not nearly as good.

I was walking in Downtown Providence after a bad snow storm....it was warming but still icy ...and I was walking a hilly street on my way to school

I was wearing this really in Style Shirt (in style back then LOL) I had just bought in Hollywood CA so I thought I was ALL THAT.

It was HUGE ...all Crepe Pleats & down to my knees....so it fanned out for miles if I pulled the side away from my body......THEN.....This HUGE gust of wind hit me...my shirt blew out & flipped up OVER my head -

While I was wrestling with the Attack of the Pleated Shirt - I slipped on Ice and slid a MILE with my shirt over my head....Ok not a mile - but a few FEET and on a street that feels like a mile when you're driving on your BUTT.

OF course.... that was also the days of no bras too .... so all the Winos in Downtown Providence must have thought I just left the bar and were CHEERING !

I was just a high school student and was MORTIFIED lol Once I fixed my shirt and saw all the clapping men - I just sat on my butt and laughed ....They were so funny - one even offered me a beer at 8 in the morning. lol
red98vett is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!