View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 03:15 PM   #1
oceanair27
YT Addict

Embarassed Whats your most embarrasing moment?

I thought it would be fun if everyone would post their most embarrassing moment! Ok... Alright .... mabie your second most embarrassing moments lol!
Let me start by telling you mine. Hubby and I were at an amusement park, Kings Island and was getting on a roller coaster called the Outer limits. For those of you that dont know, this coaster goes from 0 to 60 mph in less than 5 seconds! This was also my first time on this coaster,so I was really nervous. Ok, so the count down started and I was trying to get seated next to him. The count was at 10... then 9... as the workers were checking the safety harnesses. I said, I CANT FIT IN THE SEAT!!! and then quietly said to hubby, I"m too fat!!!! afraid the coaster would take off with me still trying,my stomach was turning flip flops! Then he starts laughing histerically and says Your sitting on the overhead bar that goes over your head!!! Everyone including hubby laughing their heinys off, I'm so embarrassed I almost have tears. So I get up off it and pull it down over my head (plenty of room), they check my belt and blast off!! I tell ya, I have never heard the end of this. I can laugh now,but it sure upset me then lol!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!