Thread: Liver Cancer
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2006, 12:18 PM   #10
stewartslucy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love

When my husband took Molly to MSU, the whole waiting room were dogs (cats have their own side) waiting to receive chemo treatment. He said you could not tell they were even sick, they seemed happy & energetic. He was shocked when the staff told him why these dogs were there.

According to them, animals accept chemo without the side effects that humans get. They accept it very well. On their website, they have success stories posted with photos of dogs who have good outcomes with the chemo.

Unfortunately, liver cancer is not one of the types that can be 'cured'. I would not hesitate to consider chemo if it were another type of cancer.

Molly is still doing very well! She has me playing 'chase her'-she puts her hedgehog baby in her mouth and I try to catch her running around the living room. We haven't played this since before her diagnosis a few weeks ago. I am so happy she has returned to her old self! She is eating her regular dog food again, twice a day, and really milking us for the milkbones again too!
stewartslucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!