View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 06:37 AM   #6
MamaLuvsFrankie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Love of my life

Fasteddie: Chanel is beautiful. I can sense the love you feel for Chanel scares you doesn't it?
I also had a reluctancy to get another yorkie. Frankie is the 4th yorkie I've had in my lifetime. (all 42 years of it). My 1st when I was 15. I had Brat for several years then gave him to a friend. (My husband didn't like him). Years later I paid $300.00 for Suzy. Suzy & I for some reason didn't click. She cliked with my now ex. When we split I figured I paid for her, she's papered, she's mine, we'll be fine, so I stopped by a pet store for something and there was a sign for a FREE 8 year old Yorkie. I thought I'd get this dog, take him to my ex and get Suzy back. I didn't even make it 30 miles & I was in love with Johnny. There was no way in hell I was gonna let him go. I signed Suzy over and went on with my life. Johnny was given up because he had snapped at this womans 2 year old grandchild. After having him a couple days I noticed hot spots all down his back. I took him to the vet & had him x-rayed. He had crushed vertibrae all the way down his back. The vet was amazed he was alive. I didn't allow him to jump anymore. He was totally pampered. Johnny was a very happy dog with me. He loved me hard. I loved him hard. I had him only 8 months. I went to work 1 day and my Kids had the horrible job of letting me know Johnny had been run over. It still makes me cry. So, needless to say, I decided that was it. I will never ever fall in love with another Yorkie. EVER. That was in 1997. And then, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie. Frankie's got me. It scares me. I am so afraid of loosing him. The love I feel for him brings me to tears. ALOT. It's overwheming.

Last edited by MamaLuvsFrankie; 05-03-2005 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Words were deleted????
MamaLuvsFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!