View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 03:14 PM   #15
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattiesmom
Ok here goes.... I would want to see the walls painted bright primary colors with tables and funiture the same bright color scheme. In a day care I would want to have a lot of educational toys, puzzles, etc. I would like to hear soft classical music and smell that "fresh clean house smell" that comes from a super clean home. It would be very important to me that ALL toys had "cleanable" surfaces, so that might rule out stuffed animals. Because I am a safety freak I would be somewhat concerned about my child being upstairs so, I would do some very serious investigating where the steps were at.

Keep in mind that this is just what my opinion..... my children are grown and out of the nest, but they were "home raised" and never ever even stayed with a sitter -- I was just so very particular I could never find anyone who met my standards (except for the grandparents).

Maybe this will open the floodgates and you will get lots of ideas.
There is a door on the top of the stairs and has alock on the outside. Its about 3/4 tall of a aregular door so i can unlock it from the other side but the kids cant reach it. i dont let my dc kids play with stuff animals either. I am painting one room white and painting crayons on the wall.....whats that sound like?
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!