View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 06:28 AM   #1
susiezeus
Yorkie Yakker

Teeth Bigg's B Leaking Update

Thank you for the notes. Well we went to the vet last night and i took a sample of Bigg's B urine in and he has a small trace of blood in his urine. That means a stone is forming. Hope he passes it with no major problems. As to his leaking it is consider cogenital disorder such as a misplaced ureter, the tube that connects the kidney to the bladder. The vet gave me meds called Proin 50 Bigg's B takes it once a day. Igave it to him and he stopped leaking this morning. Vet said he more in likely got this for his stones they weaken the walls. There is no infection I'm glad. But he did say that dogs that leak urine while sitting, sleeping etc... Should be check by a vet. He made me feel much better. And now Bigg's B is on the road too recovery. Now I have to watch out for the stone??? Poor Bigg's B. For only 10 wks old he sure has been through alot. He has me to watch over him and all the love from my family. Well I hope this was helpful too anyone how has a problem with a dog that leaks urine. Got lucky finding this site and wonderful friends like you that care for all of us out there with our little yorkies.
Thank You
Bigg's B Mom
susiezeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!