View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 01:04 PM   #9
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

BUY IT!!!!

I have the active Pet on the go.... The tote a pet I have in the Asian Print... SUPER EASY TO CARRY!!!! You'll love it!!!! And the small is WAY TOO BIG!!! Go XS!!!! XS XS XS XS XS XS XS XS!!!!!! Even 4 hours in the car!!!! She'll be laying down curled up sleeping!!! A nice long safe nap in her Celltei is just the ticket!!!!

You'll sooo love it!!! The fabric is really very nice!! the leather is nice too!!! I was very impressed with mine! And it is unisex enough that my hubby wears it.... And as a hand bag he would carry it too... it is very non discript! I love it!!! It looks very Bermuda shorts vacation like... A must for an active lifestyle!! Its a great pick!!!

And it will make a great carseat!! you can loop the handles around the headrest of the seat and hang her on the passenger side when you run errands... I am one of those people who can't drive with a dog in my lap... Its just not safe! One second of fiddling with my pup and it could be my last... you just never know... Better safe than sorry! So my girls ride in their Celltei. They love it!

Yeah!!!!! I am excited!!! Is that the fabric you really like?? or are you thinking of any others???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!