View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
gentlybentley
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Default I went see my baby Bentley....he needs PRAYERS...HELP!

Hi there all...I went to the hospital this morning first thing to see my baby Bentley. I was so shocked when I saw him...he was just laying there having so much trouble breathing. He looked so sad....he didn't even get excited when he saw us. They couldn't let me hold him because they can't take him out of the oxygen chamber since he's having so much trouble breathing. I was only able to talk to him through the glass. It was so sad . I was hoping to see a little improvement. The vet said that sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. I pray that he'll start getting better soon. PLEASE, PLEASE I am begging everyone to continue to pray for my Bentley . He needs all the prayers he can get so that his tiny lungs can heal. I have been praying and praying, and I won't stop until he's home. I feel so helpless. I feel like I should be doing more, although I know he's in the best hands. The vet will call me this afternoon after 5 to give me an update. I'm sure he'll be there at least until Monday.
Bentley...Momma Loves U & Misses U

Thanks everyone.
Hugs,
Jill
gentlybentley is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!