View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 04:43 AM   #1
Rem&Silkmom
YT 500 Club Member

Angry Who Is your Cell Phone Provider?

and do you like them? I am getting ready to switch. I just spent three days with sprint trying to buy a new phone and had TERRIBLE customer serivce. 4 people who told me four differnt reason's why I could not buy the phone I wanted to the advertised price.

First I tried to buy it online...no you have to go into the store. So I go into the store and they don't understand why they sent me to the store...I need to buy that online. Whoa! you need to call someone cuz they told me to come in here. Okay so they guy gets on the internet and finds the deal.

Oh this is for a business acct customers only. I have a business account. No you don't you acct is set up as individual. But it has the business name on the acct and there is 4 phones on it. Okay how do I correct that. You have to bring in a paper with your Tax ID#.

Okay so the next day I go into the store with my paper. So I tell the girl my story behind the counter. Your acct is a business acct. what, thats not what they guy said yesterday. Well I don't need that paper that you brought in with the tax id #. Okay so I can get the phone for the advertised price that is on the internet? Oh no I can't sell that to you for that price. WHY?

You have to go home and print the ad off your computer and bring it in? WHAT!! Can't you get on the internet and see what the price is? Oh no...I'm not allowed to get on the internet at work! What a crock of s*&t. I had it! Can I talk to the manger please....
Rem&Silkmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!