Thread: Sad story
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #1
remus
Donating YT Addict

Default Sad story

A few weeks back when I was returning home from shopping with my girlfriend, we came across a small dog running around in front of our building.
It was a Hot Dog( the long hairless dog with very small legs). We quickly realized that the dog was lost, so I decided to chase her down and take her home until her owners showed up.
So I started running after this little dog, the chase lasted for quite some time. I tried to keep up with the dog but my asthma kept slowing me down.
At some point, the dog made it to a highway entrance and went for it. I stopped a car going towards the two lane highway, he gave me a lift passing the dog, putting me ahead of his path.
Some chasing around here and there, the highway stopped, with people getting out of their cars trying to stop this little dog from running around all over the highway. After few futile attempts, the dog runs past us and keeps on running along the highway.
At this point it was a 3 mile run for me and my asthma pump ran out, leaving me gasping for air. I nearly collapsed by the highway. I had to stop chasing the dog, to keep myself alive. Called my girl to bring me a fresh asthma pump ASAP or I would die gasping for air.

I felt really bad, it could have been a good ending, finding a dog, finding an owner, but it did not turn out that way. I felt guilty, but at the same time fortunate to have my girlfriend bring me a fresh asthma pump in time.
remus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!