View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:25 PM   #15
Baby Blessing
Our Blessings R Many
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitrpat
Ok, My first and true love is my Doberman, Remmy. He is 12 now. Hes a champion and I got involved in the Dobe circuit. Then I went and bought a very tired and odd Parson Russell, and I got a little stink from the Dobe people. Now I actually at 39, tried to hide to my Dobe breeder that I bought my daughter and me a Yorkie. Now im starting to realize from being at shows, how some people say they love dogs, but they look down on whichever breed they dont have. Like Dobe people look down on small dogs and i dont know why. I cant understand why you cant mix and match.
Ahhhhhh not me, I love Dobermans always had one up untill we lost Gretta, and at the same time always had a small dog too. Our Cassie and Gretta were great together. We would have another Doberman now if Jack didn't have Parkinsons, we decided best to just have the small ones now. Do you have any pictures on the gallery of Remmy? I have one in there of Gretta. Not too good of one but I wanted to honor her there too. We have never been to a dog show so don't know how people feel there on the different breeds. I personally think what ever breed someone has is fine, and that they are all special, today at pets mart a lady had a Black Lab and I love them, folks down the road from us have two and do I ever spoil those two, and they are his hunting dogs they are so well trained. So when did you get your yorkie, and how old is it? What is your yorkies name? I will check out the gallery to see if you have pictures of them there. Have a nice night or day whichever it is there.
Patti and ~~Baby Blessing~~
Baby Blessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!