View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #12
Tashasmom
YT 500 Club Member

I too love all breeds. I think I could be just as happy with one breed as I could another because each breed has something dif to offer and each dog as even more of that something unique quality to offer (did that make sense..it did to me lol). I used to do rescue so i have a few of those rescued that never left. I have my 3 yorkies as you all know..a cocker spaniel...a mixed breed (Husky, GSD & Golden retriever mix..and a mini pin..all were rescues except my yorkies. I also have 2 cats and 2 horses that were rescues lol..Now that I"m breeding I no longer foster at my home due that it's too risky for newborn pups...but we still help out in as many ways as we can.
Everyone gets along great and it's nice with the variety because the ones that love the woods..well they stick with jess..the ones that love to lounge on the couch..they stick with chelsie..and so on and so on..so each of us always have a pet on hand to do what we like to do and they like to do..it works out great..oh and do i have a fav..depending on which moment you ask me lol..
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!