Thread: Free Yorkie!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
Saleswman
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Exclamation Caution

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty
There was an ad in the paper for a free yorkie so like the dummy I am I called about it. I agreed to meet the people at a wal-mart parking lot to look at her. When I got there, there was this beautiful yorkie girl. The ad said she was 5 but the people told me she was going on 6 although they couldn't tell me the year she was born. I asked what kind of food they'd been feeding her and they couldn't answer that one either. Then the man told me she loved living outside and so that is where they kept her. I then decided to take this poor baby girl home. Since she has been here she has bonded with my kids although she's not fond of the other dogs. She barks at the back door if you put her outside and leave her. She seems to be house trained since I've only found 1 accident on the floor but couldn't determine who had done it.(My maltese is not house trained yet.) She cried for me at the front door when I left this evening to go watch my boys play ball and was so excited when I returned. The people said her name is Molly but she doesn't answer to it so I'm not sure. I am so shocked someone could give such a sweet baby away!

Did they give you papers with her? Not to be negative.....but, what if she is a stolen puppy.....since they could not answer any of your questions.....

that is puzzling to me
Saleswman is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!