View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 05:30 PM   #1
alaskayorkie
Banning Thread Dictator
Donating Member

Default Vegas small-dog boarding/daycare

I think I've found the perfect place to board Eddie during a summer visit to Vegas, and I wanted to pass it on because the place seems terrific. And also to see if anyone sees any red flags I'm missing.

It's called Small Town Dogz and unfortunately isn't scheduled to open until the first week of June. But I had a long talk with the owner, a guy named Phillip, and he's confident it will be open by then. He said if he isn't open, he'd board Eddie at his home.

Here's what's cool about it: It's set up like a big, indoor village, with trees, houses, front yards, playgrounds, etc. Each dog or family of dogs has their own yard and doghouse. They are kept separate from other dogs, but are taken on regular walks through the village during a 12-hour day. There is 24-7 supervision. I can visit him as much as I want and even take him out for a few hours if I get some time to play. The only stipulation is no visits after dusk in order to give the dogs some quiet time. Oh, and they charge $35 a night.

The place was recommended by the owner of Doggie Oasis Day Care, which doesn't accept dogs under 10 pounds.

If anyone's interested, you can contact them at 1-702-DOG-TALK. That's his current business, a place called Puppy Enterprises that does grooming, I think.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!