View Single Post
Old 04-23-2004, 08:49 AM   #1
fasteddie
YT 6000 Club Member

Default Happy 2nd Birthday Yoda! :P

Today is Yoda's second birthday!

Can't believe 1 year and 11 months have passed since we first got him. He really grew up fast the first year, the last year or so, he's been about the same size I think.

Anyways, we are just going to bring him to the local open air shopping center in Seattle for a nice stroll this afternoon, and perhaps bring him to some pet-friendly place for dinner.

I caved in and let Yoda lick my ice cream last night. Yoda eating ice cream is the cutest thing ever! He licks the ice cream so passionately! :P

He loves the sweets, just like his Mom & Dad. Just make sure you don't give your Yorkie chocolates! And not too much ice cream if it's the first time they are having it. Just to make sure they don't have any allergic reactions or have an upset stomach due to it.

I'll post back after we have our little outing. Yoda seemed super excited last night, I think he knows it's his special day coming up.
Attached Thumbnails
Happy 2nd Birthday Yoda! :P-bday-2a.jpg   Happy 2nd Birthday Yoda! :P-bday-2c.jpg   Happy 2nd Birthday Yoda! :P-bday-2b.jpg  

Last edited by fasteddie; 07-15-2004 at 04:32 PM.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!