View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 03:13 AM   #14
Chelsey
My2Pearls Chelsey & Chanel
YT Donator

Thanx for the sweet replies this little one is very different to what Chelsey was at this age, she slept most of the days and nights, Chanel seems wide awake compared, someone asked if Chanel is the same size as what Chelsey was at this age, well this one is a lot smaller, her mom weighs 7 pounds, but her dad was half the size, she comes out of a litter of 4 boys and shes the only girl, i reckon this is going to be one big little girly seeing she only has brothers...
Some of u mentioned the size difference a few months make, its amazing how fast they grow! i had no idea Chelsey has grown so much in this short period of time...
The personallities are so different too, Chelsey is lazy and layed back, loves her food and she loves to be carrier around and fussed about, Chanel is activly playing and waggling around, my hubby phoned this morning to ask how the girls are doing and Chanel was laying on my shoulder, as soon as she heard her dad she started whining im amazed at how alert she is!
She doesnt eat as much as Chelsey did at that age, but maybe she needs less.

On sunday i had a bad day, i felt so guilty and all i did all day was cry, my hubby said that if its too much for me then we ll bring the baby back to the breeder as she said we could, but how on earth could i ever do that there was no way i could ever get that over my heart, i was SO excited to go and get her, i had sleepless nights about it, i knew i had to turn the switch, i phoned my mom and she confirmed what my hubby had already told me, its like having two little babies in the house that need care 24/7, but it will all turn out fine.... it needs a few days and they were both right
Im over the moon with both my babies, they are the most precious little things ... i could not wish for more.

Ill post pics of them both as they grow so u can all enjoy them with us
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!