View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 03:10 PM   #19
mustangbee
Donating YT 9000 Club Member

Shadow, I'm so sorry for you're loss. It's something many don't understand until it happens to them. The loss of your parent changes your life. I know that for a fact, as both my parents are gone too. We adopted three wonderful children who loss their parents. No I can't replace them, but I am their Mom, and their parents pictures hang on our family wall as if we once knew them. My husband and I have been married for 25 years, and have five wonderful children. We are all very close, I fear the day we will part.
You have the stars above us my friend, talk to them, they will hear you. They just might be at one of my Mom's tea parties. I'm going to share something with you. I was told, if I trip over something and nothing is there, it's my Mom and Dad keeping me in my place, and to remind me they are always watching me. My parents and In-Laws were my best friends. I don't feel we have lost them, I feel they are up there, pain free making a home for all of us to be together again. When God says the time is right, we will be there, until then, Always remeber they will forever live in our hearts.
mustangbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!