View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 11:16 AM   #5
mommyof2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks guys! I actually had errands to run and ran by petsmart. They don't carry them. But I did find a couple of things there. One is in the shape of a blanket and one is a dog, they have removable packets in them, that you warm up in the microwave. It's supposed to soothe young puppies. I was talking to my mom and she actually has a wind up clock (it's a small travel clock) and she absolutely hates it!! She can't stand the ticking sound. So she is going to bring it over tomorrow and we think that it will fit in a pouch that velcro's shut, that's on the blanket!!

So I will try that tomorrow night. I'm going to try just the blanket and the dog tonight, but will attempt it all together with the clock added tomorrow night!! I hope it works!!

While I was out today, Dixie started crying as soon as I walked out the door, but when I got home, just a few hours later, she was silent AND she didn't go the bathroom in her crate!! I don't know how long she cried for, but hopefully she is starting to get used to it!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!