View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:41 AM   #11
tammy8833
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

i have been there too..
i worked for a vets office for about 2 months when i found out i was preg, and i asked if everything would be okay,the head vet said "yes" and they had two really young, hateful girls running the place but i liked learning to be a vet tech. then a few days later one of the girl told me they were letting me go because i was preg. but that i could come back after the baby was born, when i took them to mediation it was her word againt mine. then this last job i was there a year i was running one area and doing a great job, then we went throught three supervisor in 3 months the first one embezzelment!! the third lady was there 2 weeks before putting me on a 30 day probation period for the way i paged someone??? and i did make a mistake on a work order but there was a younger girl making mistakes that i helped fix all the time ( but i never said anthing---idiot) my 30 days came they walked me to the door...but i got them back unemployment baby!!....lol she even tried lying to the unemployment office about my work ethic, ....now i think it works out better to stay at home........
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!