View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 10:24 AM   #15
yorkieK9trainer
YT 1000 Club Member

Love Umm-

What you typed doesn't sound too clear, but from what I gathered...
You got nasty this morning, he did nothing deliberately to get on your nerves; he responded w/ foul language which only further upset you and then he left for work; he later called you and said he's coming to pick up some of his stuff when he gets off work?

This sounds like it's happened before. -?-

Since you're asking, and even though the whole situation still isn't clear, I'd say that if you're still wanting him, you can try to very clearly and calmly tell him that you're sorry for the way you acted-explain what bothered you this morning that tripped your mood swing and that you'll do your best in the future to not behave that way over something small (?) and see what happens. I just wouldn't attack him as though he was at fault...you're right, it very well be that you were screaming over spilt milk, who knows? People change all the time. You can only work on bettering yourself and hope that he follows suit. If you think that a situation like this morning is likely in the future after you talk to him, then I think you already know what to do.

I feel for you-
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!