View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 04:45 AM   #1
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Angry Tell me what you think?

This is way off topic!
To put it in a nut shell....I was out of work for 2 weeks on medical. I did everything right. My doctor faxed over a note stating I would be out from 5-1-06 thru 5-15-06. I went back to work on the 15th and things just didn't seem right. My screen saver was changed, my desk top was changed and I had the cutest yorkie head cursor (cometcursor.com for those who are interested). I mentioned this to my boss and she told me that she changed the cursor because she found it annoying (grrrrr!). She really had no business touching my stuff..Anyway, I asked her if the temp they had there thought she was being hired full time because everything had changed...She said "O I don't know" (B**ch!)I felt invaded. Everyday I would give my all...It was a very busy job. On Friday the H.R clerk and my boss told me that my position was eliminated(!?) I asked them when I was through and they told me today!! That was 15 minutes before the end of the day!! I have called everyday since then and the same temp in there that was there when I was out...Now I ask you If the position is elminated why is the temp still there?? Sounds a little fishy?? I have contacted a lawyer..he told me it sounds like they let me go because of medical...HELLLLOOO do I hear illegal!!
What do you guys think?

Last edited by BLowry; 05-25-2006 at 04:47 AM.
BLowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!