View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 01:24 PM   #1
melissa3674
Yorkie Yakker

Default Droopy Ears tip!

Hey, it has been awhile since i have been on here...Izzy is 6 months old already and weighs about 3.5 pounds! she is so tiny and such a good little girl! The otherday she lost her first tooth...Her ears were droopy and i figured this was due to the teething but it worried me that her ears would not stand up...me and my fiance tried something i read about in Yorkies for dummies (this book has helped me a lot ) well it said to shave or cut the hair on her ears...we did this (we didn't shave it all the way, she hasn't ever had a hair cut so her hair is kind of long and it would look really dumb if her ears were bald!) well she didn't like the clippers very well so we tore up tiney pieces of cheese (she will do anything for cheese) and away we clipped, she didn't seem to mind! Well when we were finished we put her down and to our amazement her ears were perky and up right! i thought it would maybe take awhile but it was immediate, she looks different now but even more cute than she was before (didn't think that was possible!) now we just have to work on putting her hair up so she can actually see
melissa3674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!