View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
Rambo's Mommie
Yorkie Yakker

Cry Not to sure what I should do.

Hello everyone.
It has been a while since I have last been on here but I know someone may possibly have the answer or suggestion.
My baby Rambo was playful and energetic yesterday afternoon. Once we came in the house he slept for a while, woke up, ate dinner and went back to sleep. He didn't have to go to the bathroom after he ate, but thought nothing of it he will go before I go to bed. He jumped off the couch and threw up 3 times. It was his food that he ate. I tried to give him water but he would not drink he just layed down again. We went outside went #1. Then went to sleep. He vomited again a couple of times; one was his food again and another clear vomited, and went back to sleep. I called off to make sure he was okay. I gave him Nutrical this morning and water because I was scared that he would vomit again. My mom went to check on him and said that he did not eat and would not drink really. I don't really have the money to take him to the vet right now but I was hoping someone else had this problem with there baby and make sure it is not to serious.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!