Thread: So Vocal
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 11:28 AM   #6
Yorkie Owned
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem&Silkmom
Remmy is so vocal when he plays...he barks, growls and snarls. And does it loudly. I say he got that from my hubby's side of the family. anyways Chance the puppy is so quite. Remmy is starting to wear on my nerves... I can't even hear the tv when he gets started. The problem is it is when he is playing and I don't want him to think he can't play. How do I address this?
My Mia is the same way- when she plays with the others she makes so much noise! I know she is only playing, she has always been like this, but she can really get going. When she gets to playing her brother, sometimes he does it back- they sound like a couple of bears going at it! She only does it when she is playing with the other dogs (she is not being aggressive or anything, she is just noisy )
Like you, I don't want her think she is doing anything wrong, she's not, she's just really loud...
I usually just try to distract her with a toy or something. She doesn't make any noise when playing with me or when playing by herself. But she can really get going...
Yorkie Owned is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!