Thread: Luna's picture
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2006, 05:44 AM   #9
Isabel
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacy's Mom
She's a very pretty Yorkie! Is this one from your parents that breed in Mexico? It's hard to tell size in pics. How much does she weigh right now?
Thanks a lot! And yes, she is from my parents breeding program, she is a little smaller than the standard. She is 3.5 lbs at 7 months, and I think she will stay mainly black and tan/gold. Has a little blue showing on her tummy, but I don't think she will ever be completely blue. I love the black on her, so I don't mind at all!!! She is very sweet but she seems deaf when she runs outside (aren't must yorkies deaf when they are outdors?? LOL) I am very proud of her, I think she is finally potty trained, as whe have been 2 weeks without an accident, as long as she stays downstairs so she can ring the bell at the door, so I baby gate the stairs, and she only come upstairs to go to bed with mommy. Anyway we spend almost all day downstairs, so it just works better for me to "divide" the house, and if she has run of all, she will end up with an accident upstairs, so, why to take the chance??
She is a firecracker, and just loves to dig!!! So there goes my pink princess, after a bath, just to dig a nice hole and come all happy to show mama what she just completed agggghhhhhhhh!!!

Thanks for reading!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!