Thread: Tressie's turn
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 05:04 PM   #5
ldenise
YT 2000 Club Member

when i left Tressie there, she was shaking awful. poor thing.... I sure hated to do that to her. she is home safe and sound now. doing real good. I picked her up at 4 pm. I just gave her some water. I am waiting for 1/2 hr to make sure she keeps that down. if so, then i will give her some rice and cottage cheese. Just a small amount.
It is amazing how they bounce back. she was wanting to jump off my lap and get the stuffed animal i had bought her (archie claimed it and took it under the coffee table). I knew that would happen. that is why I bought her 3 stuffed animals.
one of the techs told me I should keep the others away from her for a while because they can sense something is wrong with her and might attack her and she is helpless. well I had no doubt that would not happen. I kept her on my lap and the others were right there surrounding her. one on each shoulder and one right beside us. they missed her terribly.
Archhie drug all the stuffed animals out of her way and put them in his secret hiding place. This, I am sure, he did so she wouldn't feel crowded.
any how.... she is doing good.
thanks guys.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!