View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 04:52 PM   #12
oceanair27
YT Addict

Default Update!!!

I called animal control this morning. Guess what, they investigated it as soon as I called,then called me back to tell me what happened. They said she was furious! that she knew who called on her. She even called the police station cursing becouse animal controll was at her house!! Wow!! Anyway, she has to find a home for one of her dogs asap becouse she has too many,and she was given a time limit to flee bomb her house and get all their shots up to date and get them all flee dipped or the animals will be confiscated. I dont think she really knows who called on her, or she would probably have allready called my work and gotten me fired by now lol,and she hasent... WHEW!!! Anyway,the officer said if at anytime I wanted to get ahold of him to find out how his regular visits with her are doing, not to hesitate, and told me his name,and when he would be available to talk to. I guess she was pretty nasty with him,and it took him a few to get her to calm down. He said at one point he had to tell her if she didnt calm down and comply he would have to take her to jail and take her dogs away right then. Thats when she softened up a bit. I hated to have to go about it that way, but it seemed to be my last resort. I just hate to see an animal suffer. Oh! and by the way he thinks they have severe fleas, not mange, which is still bad,but not as bad as mange. One other thing I was wrong about how many dogs she has.She has 6,not 7,and the law only allows 5 which is why she has to re home one of them.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!