Old 05-23-2006, 10:07 AM   #15
Baileys_Momma
And Morgan Too!
Donating Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyeanne
Ahhh ... thank you so much everyone!!

Courtney, We had such a good time shopping ... Toto kept wanting to choose .... one for me, one for Bailey, one for me, one for Morgan!! I kept explaining ... this is for "the friends" ... not you! Then I kept forgetting what I had already gotten & couldn't resist just one more! When the shipments would come in, I would have to take them into the bathroom and close the door ... Toto wants everything, especially the little "Pip Squeaks", they are her absolute faves! I didn't dare pull out those activate strips because she laid outside the door and would've heard them! Geez ... the way we treat these Yorkies it's no wonder some people think we are nuts! Ask me if I care?!? I was soooo worried that the little clothes wouldn't fit! And tell little Morgan that her bed was my first attempt at sewing one ... and it's completely washable as is Bailey's little mattress.

I am just soooo happy that you all liked everything!!

Hugs & puppy smoothies!!
Oh Bettyeanne that makes it even better that you made their beds! That is so cool! I'm excited they got here just in time for us to take them with us camping. Funny you mention those activation strips because the dogs were going crazy the minute I started pulling ALL of them out of those animals.

Did you happen to open that rolly polly dog entertainer thing? My dogs are scared to death of it but I cannot stop laughing everytime it says "COME HERE BABY", my husband was like, what is that suppose to mean lol.

Thank you again for everything and I did get a chance to wash the clothes up last night and they shrank up perfectly. I'll try to snap some pics when I get home.

You're the best!!
Baileys_Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!