View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 02:31 PM   #11
oceanair27
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougetthesmiles
I dis agree, for one thing she has no reason having 7 dogs! It would be different if she just had 1, but 7?? I think 6 needs to be taken away from her and if she can take proper care of 1 then she should be able to keep it.

How is her house keeping skills? Does her husband work? Is he handicapped as well? Does someone come into her home to check on her?

I have worked with the mentally hadicapped and I know what goes on.

I would stay on the help shelter and call them everyday, they will get tired of hearing from you and maybe they will do something.

It's sad that are State allows this kind of situation, they don't seem to care, when I was attacked by my dobbie, I was not given the choice to put him down, they were NOT putting hime down!

Good luck and keep me posted!

She has very poor housekeeping skills! Her house really smells bad,and looks terrible. No,she is not physically hadycapped,and yes her husband does work,and is a little mental as well. Would you believe I just called the help shelter again 2 days ago and they still dont know anything,and are even acting a little aggravated that I'm still calling them. I can tell by the tones in their voices. The fact is.. there just not going to mess with it. I think they just keep brushing me off! Some help center huh? Tomorrow morning I'm going to call the local aspca or shelter to see if they can help. Everything is probably closed right now. I would have done this sooner,but the help center for animals assured me they would take care of it,to give them one more chance.This situation has lasted long enough, and I agree with you 100%. She only needs one dog, if any. I do know thats probably all she could afford to properly take care of. I let everyone know the outcome,and thanks for all your oppinions and suggestions.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!