View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 12:15 PM   #9
kalina82
Phantom Queen Morrigan
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaspermom
Can you BELIEVE I have to try to collect some of her PEE??? lolol get this, the vet tech said to follow her around first thing in the morning with a container, and when she squats, to try and catch it!! You have GOT to be kidding me, lolol, like Wosie wouldn't look at me with a WTH expression on her little fuzzy face and try to get away from me, hahahaha!!

The other thing she suggested is that if she goes on a hard surface (which she does, I let them pee on my outside deck) to syringe some of it up after. THAT I can do!!

I am still laughing at the image of me chasing Wosie around with some type of catch cup...lolololol

Thanks for your good wishes, Deb! The tech thinks she might have a UTI. I'll keep you up to date.

hey i had to do that for years! LOL i walked after dogs with a small tupperwear dish at least once a day for the past year trying to catch pee as a vet tech. its not that hard, and after a while doesn't seem that ridiculous. i got quite good at it too *beams* hahaha

easiest think to do is fine a piece of tupperwear that you can fit between her legs and right when she goes to squat stick it under her real fast. Most dogs don't even notice. This is easier to do with your dog on a leash. If she goes on teh floor then you can just suck it up with a syringe. but its not that hard to catch it in tupperwear
kalina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!