View Single Post
Old 05-02-2005, 01:57 PM   #19
apollo
Yorkie Yakker

Yes I wanted the gas money sent prior to delivery. I just dont want ot drive 5 or 6 hours one way and someone not show etc ya know?? I have drove 7 hours once and people didnt show up and I ended up spending over 100 in gas and it was a complete wasted trip. I too URGE anyone to research, think, discuss, and think again before buying ANY dog or ANY puppy. I jumped head first into getting 2 pups when I didnt think about it and now I have 2 pups that are a hand full when together. The little male was the smallest pup in the litter and was bullied by the rest and now he bullys his sister because there are no other pups around to do him.

They play fight and when they are together they cut up and wrestle and all the WHOLE time. He is VERY jealous of her and will whine and all when someone hols her without him. He wants to be the ONLY baby in the family.

Like I said I have nothing to hide if anyone has a question I can answer it NO PROBLEM. Also, I would PREFER someone drive to pick him up or meet that way no shipping is needed and only money up front will be gas fee. Im more comfortable with that NOW since nobody else is. Like I said I have bought a many things online so I feel SAFE in doing a transaction online. I have sold a car, furniture, bought things, sold things etc. I wouldnt feel comfortable accepting money from someone who ISNT comfortable theirselves. Well anyway Im fixing supper will check back in a lil bit.

THanks and God Bless
apollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!