Thread: Sowee daddy!
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Confused Sowee daddy!

As my b/f and I are sitting watching Desperate Housewives last night, I hear a faint crunching coming from the other room. I am thinking she's probably eating her kibble but it sounded different. I went in to check on her what do I find you ask????? COCO CHEWING HER DADDY'S VERY EXPENSIVE INVISALIGN RETAINERS OMG I thought I was going to die when I saw what she was chewing on. I was like "crap he's going to go through the roof." He was pissed for about a minute before hysterically laughing (phew for me) but I was trying to keep her away from him..lol...she doesn't chew anything, not shoes, nor purses or anything, EXCEPT napkins. He had wrapped them in a napkin in his night bag and she found it (which is why I always tell him to close the closet door, which he always leaves open). With in less than a minute, she was apologizing to him by licking his hand and looking down. Poor guy, he didn't yell at her or anything, and she deserved it. He just laughed it off Look at this pitiful face though, kissing up to her daddy by laying on him.
Attached Thumbnails
Sowee daddy!-different-stuff-005-400-x-533-.jpg  
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!