View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 01:59 PM   #1
puppylove123
Waiting for my Little Girl

Default yt, i need some hugs too...

YT, i think i need a hug...
i know a lot of us on here have been needing some hugs, and so do i! i havent been on since i think wednesday and i really hate it! i have like, 2 1/2 weeks of school left and i just cant take it anymore! im tired of all this bs, i just want it to be over with. im an honor roll student and one of my teachers told me im slacking because i was talking to a friend of mine in class and i forgot to read a packet! be aware that i havent turned in a single homework late this year and the one time i do, she(my teacher) gets pissed at me! most girls in my grade would have been like i dont care, but when i gave up my free period to read that huge packet and then be told i am slacking was just a slap in the face. to top it all of, i have this HUGE project due this week that has me so stressed out.

sorry but i just had to vent... im so stressed right now that i just want to cry and lay in bed...

edit: forgot to say that i might not be on for a while, im just so freakin stressed and up to my head in homework, tests, and projects!

Last edited by puppylove123; 05-21-2006 at 02:01 PM.
puppylove123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!