View Single Post
Old 05-21-2006, 07:36 AM   #1
miezzi
I Love My 3 Lovebugs!
Donating Member

Embarassed Been up all night....

I have been up practically all night with Luigi. He has some runny poo and threw up a bit. It was mainly all clear. He would fall asleep for awhile, but I couldn't sleep at all. I was just watching him. Then he would be up again pooing...
But what is getting me...he still has some runny poo, but he is up and running around like nothing happened. He is playing and chasing Brasco and having fun. I have called my vet....they aren't open on Sundays, but have an answering service....I made an appointment for 1st thing in the morning. But if he keeps up with the poo like that...I may take him to the Emergency Vet right up the road from me.
I don't get it...He seems fine, excpet for the poo. My heart is sinking here...but his little tail is wagging away like nothing! He is drinking his water like normal, but I am not sure if I should feed him anything yet....

All night though...Livv and Brasc were kissing on him and sleeping right up next to him. Soo sweet.

I guess I just needed to tell yas, and I hope he will be ok. I scratched all my plans for today to stay home with him....and see what happens... I keep debating if I should just got o ERvet....oh...but now he is sleeping....

(sigh)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!