View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #1
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Default UNBELIEVABLE bad year so far!

Hi all, I just need to vent and want to thank you in advance for listening....It all started Dec. 3rd of 2005 when out of no where i had a heart attack. (Im only 46)...Then in early Feb. my Grandmother passed away and when I tried to contact my dad who lives in Florida for the winter to let him know his mom passed away I couldnt get ahold of him so I called the police to track him down and they called me back and said he was in the hospital....He had a triple by-pass and no-one notified us that he was even sick (he lives alone)...so my sister and I flew down there and he passed away 3 days after we got there on Feb. 21st.....my other sister was in a deep state of depression and tried to kill herself ( she is doing better now) and I just found out that I have pulminary hypertension and have 2 blood clots on my lungs.....went for a cat scan today and will find out more monday.........ugggggggggggg....I dont know how much more of this I can take. The only thing that really gets my mind off of all of this for a little while is my sweet little Yorkies...I really pray that things will turn out ok...I have two teenagers that depend on me and I am not ready to leave any of my life right now. Thanks for listening and letting me get that off my chest, and please pray for me and my family. Thanks all...............
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!