View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 07:58 AM   #1
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Confused Here Kitty, Kitty!

Well, my mom was wanting me to take in her cat. They're going to be going on vacation and such and I said I'd take Tiger in. Well, she calls about 30 minutes ago...they're bringing me Fugly. Fugly is their next door neighbor's cat. I've known Fugly since they got him. Mom was crying on the phone.

Since they've had Fugly, they have never once fed him. Fugly comes to my mom's house to eat. Fugly has never been de-wormed or had his shots...guess I'll be making a trip to the vet soon. For the past couple of days, mom had stopped feeding him...hoping he'd go home. Of course, he didn't. Mom says he sleeps in a ditch and when he came up to her last night, he was so skinny. She was crying as she told me, he was starving. She fed him and he would snatch the food out of her hand.

Her biggest complaint..."Those people sit in their house. When they are hungry, they eat. How could they do this to an animal?" SOOOOO, Fugly is coming to stay with me.

Some might say that what she is doing is wrong...since the cat belongs to someone else. In our eyes, it's a rescue. I'll be keeping him in the garage until he gets use to being around us and gets his checkup from the vet.

Now...what to do with my parakeets!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!