View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 03:52 AM   #15
goldenray
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie2
I sit here in disbelief that Debbie's Rambo went to the Rainbow Bridge . I don't think she's had a moment or strength to post of the most special furbaby. Debbie & Rambo were a special pair. They were meant to be together. The vets told her years ago that Rambo had very little time left but Rambo & Debbie proved them wrong. He lived until the age of 11 yrs old. Not many people knew how much Deb paid for Rambo's meds every month. Every month she worked hard to pay hundreds of dollars each and every month for many years. Deb has 3 other girls also Sweetpea,Laci & Lolita but there was something special about Rambo. I know this all too well.I have had other pets but none compare to the special bond I have with my furball Cookie.
Rambo went downhill from last friday and his little body could not take it anymore and Deb knew it was time to call the vet. He peacefully passed in her arms. A friend wrote a beautiful poem that brought me to tears and sobbing. I will ask for permission to post it.

Genie,Cookie & Lola
So sorry for the loss.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!