View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 07:03 PM   #13
Bizzymammabee
Luvs Lulu
Donating Member

Omg Britney

I think she is a boob. I know that any parent is apt to make a mistake but my beef is with her choice of clothing. This is not her first child. I have been pregnant three times and I know during the second trimester on your center of gravity changes. I fell in a pair of sneakers so why on earth does she continue to wear these outrageously high heels. The pictures of her after her visit to David Letterman..she was wearing these "Do Me Heels" that should have been on a drag queen or a hooker. This time from the pictures on tv that I saw she was wearing yet another pair of high heels and she had on very long jeans that the bottoms were slit and she was literally walking on the damn jeans. Can anyone tell me why someone would be that stupid? Then to top it all off she should have been supporting that baby's back. She is not that new of a mother to not know that one. At that age babies are very active and you need both hands and not a hand for him/her and a hand for your drink while you walk and profile.

I do feel bad because being a celebrity she will be in the public eye but shoot she really does make poor choices with what she does. The whole baby not in a car seat was just dumb as hell. JMO
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!